App 80 Drae Hunter

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

App 80 Drae Hunter

Postby Guest » Fri May 29, 2009 7:19 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location:
Liberty, 33, US
Have you read the About Us section of the website?
yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?
yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?
Lil bit of everything except raids
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game?
almost 4 yrs. The friendships I've made and I love killing horde, Bg'ing & gettin gear I worked my butt off to get :)

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: Beguiled
Class: Hunter
Professions: LW, Skin, Fish, Cook
Level*:80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: BM b/c it's the only thing I have played & am comfortable w/ it
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? yes, but if I can't play it right, I would prefer not to

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?
not alot
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? yea
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? daughter comes first, but Prob can
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods ?
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary) yes

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
Assindar
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
Elite Guard. They don't do any regular runs or really help out with gettin us gear..I do everything on my own and feel embarrassed because of not knowing the raids to be able to ask for invites in chat..
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!)
I have a sweet tooth, u figure it out :)
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
I don't make promises
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? I lick until it's biteable lol, so I have no idea
Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
I'm loyal and honest
----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a family-friendly sense of humor.

Re: App 80 Drae Hunter

Postby assindar » Fri May 29, 2009 7:26 am

i like it... what you think ro/jed? :mrgreen:
assindar

Postby Jedem » Fri May 29, 2009 8:58 am

Question about your spec, why not 3/3 careful aim and 5/5 mortal strikes instead of some of the survival tree talents you chose? Seems to me like it would help you to kill things quicker with those two talents. Also while we each do pvp individually we are not a pvp guild, if accepted are you prepared to farm 5mans/heroics for a full pve set for raids?
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Postby Rowann » Fri May 29, 2009 11:11 am

Four years of play and no alts?
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Guest » Fri May 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Jedem wrote:Question about your spec, why not 3/3 careful aim and 5/5 mortal strikes instead of some of the survival tree talents you chose? Seems to me like it would help you to kill things quicker with those two talents. Also while we each do pvp individually we are not a pvp guild, if accepted are you prepared to farm 5mans/heroics for a full pve set for raids?

I went by advice from Wowkiki & tried to pick the ones I thought would help with me taking less damage and havin more Stam. It only takes a few secs to change them,which I think I will. I've tried several different things. By no means have I stated that I know everything there is to know about specs and talents :)

I enjoy PVP immensly but the only reason I can't say I enjoy PVE and raids is because I have not had the chance to develop an interest due to my guild not doin those things regularly. We have no guild runs. The ONLY thing for me to do is quest & BG..lol, which I have come to enjoy but is rather monotonous, but I feel misplaced & dumb in joining a group that doesn't know me already, so I've just been kind of a loner. I have been with the same guild the whole time I've played WoW, I'm very loyal & have come to know these people in game, however I want to better my character and the opportunity to do that isn't there. Yes, I'm prepared to learn how to farm instances and willing to get PVE gear. That's the whole point of applying to this guild. I don't know what to do, honestly..but am willing to learn.

Postby Guest » Fri May 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Rowann wrote:Four years of play and no alts?

My alts are undergeared & I don't play them as much, didn't really think they were worth mentioning. They are all in the same guild:

Tariava, 80, Human Warlock
Wisperia, 80, NE Priest
Chaotickalm, 80 Human DK
Aurazia, 49, NE Priest
Çhäotiç, 33, Human Pally (Just made her, not in a guild yet)

Postby Rowann » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:49 am

Welcome aboard!
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment