Leonytus lvl. 63 (Soon to be 64) Warrior.

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Leonytus lvl. 63 (Soon to be 64) Warrior.

Postby Leonytus » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:54 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):
Leonytus - Ursin
Thesis - Jaedenar
Email we can contact you at:
hahabirdman@gmail.com
Your age:
Class:
Warrior - Ursin
Shaman - Jaedenar
Current Level:
63 - Warrior
70 - Shaman
If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.
Im not below 50.
Professions?
Mining - 5
Blacksmithing - 0 (dropped chanting and tailoring)
Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) 43/5/6
Leveling made easy.
Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? Yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? No
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? Yes
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? No

Any heroic keys?
Not yet
What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
AQ, ZG, MC, AQ40, Ony.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? When I'm 70 if needed.

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)
Not yet, but I will after.
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)
Penelopee
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)?
Most Likely, I dont work any later then that.
Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?
Have it.
RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)
Asheron's Call 2, Planet Side, Ragnarok Online, Pristone Tales, Gunbound, Earth & Beyond, Lineage 2, WoW (lol), pHylon.
Previous Guilds: ? Not on this server
Why did you Leave that guild: ? Havent joined one.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?:
Possibly. I forget his guild name.
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Ummm..pie, but cheesecake sounds better atm.

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? Is this a trick question?

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!
Well i Just xferd here about a month ago and im looking for a solid guild to hang out with, do quests and such. I can help out lowbies as well as farm mats for xmutes and such. All if asked at the right times.
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: :D
Leonytus - 63 MS/Fury War. Ursin
Thesis - 70 Restro/Arena Sham. Jaednar
Leonytus

Return to Recruitment