Level 73 Hunter

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Level 73 Hunter

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:41 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game?
My name is Mike. I am 19 years old and live in New Jersey but go to school in North Carolina. I haven't read the About Us section but have heard good things from Toxie, most notably the age requirement and the discouragement of mooching, since I have encountered many immature players soloing and wish to game with a more distinguished brand of players.. I agree and comply with the rules. I have only been playing WoW for a few months but played D2 for a couple of years and feel comfortable with the genre. Many aspects of this game interest me.. the concept of a wowconomy in the AH, the ability to use a vast amount of play styles and to secure a niche in a few of them. My main is only a level 73, so I have not experienced any of the end-game lvl 80 activies but definitely look forward to them, be it on my main or the feral druid I am currently leveling with Toxie.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
My Main character is a level 73 night elf hunter named Jankem. I enchant and skin, primarily to farm gold. I'm spec'd in beast mastery because I find it facilitates leveling and the versatility of the pet as well as its dps have really grown on me. Because I spec'd this way to level, I wouldn't mind switching my spec to help with dps.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
The character I'm currently leveling is a level 47 night elf feral druid named Alejandrisha. He is a bad ass.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:
I have no experience in late game raids but I am a quick learner and will be able to adjust my playing style for the good of the raid with a few pointers such as how to handle particular boss fights. I use QH, Titanpanel, Atlasloot and Auctioneer but will soon download the raid/threat addons. I also have Ventrilo and a working mic. I will be available to attend these events at these times.

Section 5: Additional Information:
I heard everything I know about the guild from Toxie. He suggested I apply so that I can get in the raids with you guys. Cheesecake, no question. I solemnly swear to sweep the leg need be. It takes 62; I have quite a powerful tongue. I play this game way to much and will usually be down to game or help out with dungeons/leveling whatever it may be.

Re: Level 73 Hunter

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:01 am

Re: Level 73 Hunter

Postby Jedem » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:16 am

Whisper me in game and we'll talk: Jedem/Thom/Berticus/Virgil
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment