Application

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application

Postby zerataul » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:28 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Wesley(or Wes)/18/California, Norcal Bay Area
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Been on Ursin since the start, played a lot of other mmorpg's before.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? 4-5 years? People

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: Zerataul
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Zerataul
Class: Hunter
Professions: Mining/Enchanting
Level*: 75

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Survival, the only spec that is really good in this patch.
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Yes

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? It varies but generally my paladin, warrior, hunter. Whatever else i feel like leveling.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts: Zerapally and Zerawarrior.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Zerapally
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... erawarrior

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? MC, ZG, BWL, MgT, Kara, ZA (can't think of anything else off the top of my head)
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? I will to the best of my abilities (it's summer right now)
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

Going to get it - Healbot (Classes capable of healing only)
4.16 (going to update it) - Deadly boss Mods
None atm (mine's not compatible with vista) - Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) I knew a few members in your guild, I was close friends with Jasperj who always said i should try for this guild before he xferred off Ursin, I know Vanessa, jsut met Ariann some days ago.
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Oh man..... I don't remember all but... Dynasty, Arcanum, Homegirls, Execution (my own guild forgot the special characters), Soul Assassins, Fist of Retribution, Everlasting Bloodline, Sainted Sons of Kronic, Trailer Park Boyz, Knights of The Ebon Blade, Bloodbath and Beyond.
I was either kicked for stupid reasons, the guild died, disbanded, or I didn't like the guild anymore.
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Uh..... Cheesepie I guess (don't know if i ever tried it, but i don't like cheesecake too much).
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Sure
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 0 -swallow-
Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
Image Image
zerataul

Re: Application

Postby Rowann » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:06 pm

okes first and most importantly you get points for the cat pic. Its the awsomes.

Question: You are in BBB on at least one toon. Do you intend to stay with them and if so will raiding with them conflict with raiding with us? How will you resolve?
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment