Moderators: Officers, Admins

Guild app for Vixen-rogue

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Beau, 24, MO USA
Have you read the About Us section of the website? yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? for the most part
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? WoW thats bout it
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? over 3 years or so. Main interest in the game is just being able to log on and do w/e i want that i cannot not do in RL.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: Vixen
Class: rogue
Professions: Enchanting, herb
Level*: 80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?

Section 3: Your Alts**: all my "alts" are horde but im happy to let you see what they look like
Vaxen, Revlon, Valun, and Vexan. all on the Coilfang server
Trage and vaxar on Ursin i probably will only play when i need another profession
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Vaxen and Revlon when i cant get groups on Ursin.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids?
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? Wed and Thu doubtful sundays more than likely.
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot (Classes capable of healing only) IMO its a worthless addon my Valun nor my Trage toon never ever uses it nor would i . its for really really bad healers. but thats just my opnion.
___Deadly boss Mods have it
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary) have it

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Assindar
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
very Loaded question. But the main reason i rerolled horde was because soon after Synergy, which was a top end guild on ursin 2 years ago, disbanded shortly after TBC was released, i joined with friends i had known for awhile but we soon had a fall out and since i had no one else to really hang out with on ursin i went to horde and started fresh and where i have been for the last 2 years. horde raiding wise was much much better then it was on ursin,,,except i liked synergy no guild can really out do synergy or has come close. Found a good guild it was casual, no dumb requirements no DKP no manditory raid attendance it was come when u can hope to see u later if u cant and no application u must fill ou tlike u r applying for a job or house loan (and yet here i am,,,ironic). it was truely a casual guild. even though it was casual we still had 2 10-man naxx raids clearing naxx in one night ONE NIGHT,,,,get sbetter. after both groups were done we would do H naxx 25 man,,IN ONE NIGHT. its un heard of now 9 minths after the release. what does a person who had such good guildys with such good raiding do when not a single guild can do what my old guild did? guild was "works as intended". long story short dram unfolded and this that and done. that was it. and the sad part PUGS are alot better on Coilfang horde than guilds so i remained guildless. now the horde attitudes have got worse so i decided to level my ally rogue i had left in the dust and see if alliance ursin has changed at all. been 80 2 days, getting groups have been sad like no one does anything but all groups i did get inot have been decent, 2 of which assindar were in as well.
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) cheesecake
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? not promising anything till i am told wtf the leg means
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? i will have to ask my ex gf bout that,,,oh wait wrong tootsie pop
Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
my beef, i come online to play a GAME. i know "wtf u mean a game"? i mean the reason i have jumped back and forth from ally and horde. people who take this game as serious as many of the players i have come across makes me want to quit. the only thing that keeps me playing ( and believe me i have come soo close to uninstalling this game) is that im not alone and i have come accros these players and know there r people who also know this is agame and come online to actually just play. I would rather wipe 5 times on a boss with people i like to hang out with and r my friends who r here to just have fun (but after 5 times thats just rediculous then it is time to get serious lol) then actually get a group of 4-eyed virgins who only want epics than a social life who will clear a raid in one night (if u r a 4-eyed virgin, then im sorry to hear that,,,amitting u have a prob is the first step towards recovery)
My point is if someone tells me "either u do this or begone" i will ALWAYS choose begone cause i dont pay $15 a month to take orders from someone who gets a hard on telling people what to do. someoen says "hey we have room if u wanna come" i am more inclined to go then. attitude is what either makes friends or the worse of enemies in me. and of course people who dont have a sense of humor r just plain sad. as i said before, i think guild apps r pointless but i have bout 2 years of history i just had ot vent figured this was a good place to explain my story and gibe u (as in w/e reads this) an idea the kinda person i am. i do listen ias long as the directions were explained well enough(do not like being yelled at when someone didnt explain somethign to me clearly) have good raiding experience to know that gear and knowledge is nothing w/o a good attitude and the ability to listen to how a boss is done.

Re: Guild app for Vixen-rogue

Postby Roldenn » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 pm

*gasp* omg its a rogue....app looks fine so I'll see if I can get a hold of you in game.
Image Image Image
Ensidia Raiders are so good, they even go to the toilet without wiping
Roldenn

Postby assindar » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:07 am

sounds solid to me lol and i love the two paragraph bottom section lol
assindar

Postby assindar » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:55 pm

First off let me say thank you for applying with AoA however im sorry to say that we don't think you and AoA would be a good match. We wish you luck with your in-game endeavors.
assindar

Return to Recruitment