Application, LVL 80 Destro Lock (Aironx)

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application, LVL 80 Destro Lock (Aironx)

Postby Aironx » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Aaron, 34, Colorado
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Just WOW
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? Since Nov. 2008

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: Aironx - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Aironx
Class: Human Warlock
Professions: Enchanting 450/Inscription 448
Level*: 80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Destruction (Higher DPS, although I always loved Affliction, just wasn't viable in most cases doing raids. Although Affliction is my off-spec and on some bosses is better option than Destruction)
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Pistissophia/Priest/74 (server Drak'thul)
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27thul&n=Pistissophia
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? Zul'Aman, Ahn'Qiraj, 10/25 Man Naxx, 10/25 Man OS, 10/25 Ulduar
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? From Sept - Nov. it'll be tight for Wednesday and Thursday raids since I coach soccer from 3:30 - 4:30 server time, Sundays I am good most of the time. Other wise Nov. - March I can make all raids on time.
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot (Classes capable of healing only)
_Y__Deadly boss Mods
_Y__Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Diavoli (recruiment message in trade chat)
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Death Before Dishonor (server The Underbog), disbanded; Dark Council (server Drak'thul), disbanded; Reckoning (server Ursin), disbanded.
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) CHEESECAKE of course!
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? As long as Mr. Miyagi can train me in the proper technique of the sweep the leg move.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 3
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Family man so the game is a getaway from Real Life, but I make my own schedule. I am very flexible and spend at least 5 hrs. a week on WOW. Also, I have been guild officer in two of three guilds I was part of, so I understand the make-up of the guild and what it takes to have a successful guild. Although, all three of the guilds I was part of were disbanded, it wasn't because they weren't successful, two guilds merged with other guilds and one the guild master decided he was done with WOW. Oh, and blame my son for getting me addicted to WOW, it's all his fault. LOL.
----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a family-friendly sense of humor.

How long has the guild be in existence?
What is the overall experience of the guild?
And why did the skeleton not go to the party?
Aironx

Re: Application, LVL 80 Destro Lock (Aironx)

Postby assindar » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:05 pm

ok for starters very nice application and i really like how you used blue writing to highlight your answers.. very smart :)

-guild has been around since the first week the server has been around which is pre bc...
-overall experience is laid back, we dont mind wiping on bosses for the sake of progression and learning, we love to joke around with each in vent and guild chat, and other then that the guild has many many helpful people.
-ANNND because he didnt have any BODY to go with

:)
assindar

Return to Recruitment