App.

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

App.

Postby Natsuko » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi my name is Ruben, i m 23 years of age. I live in cali baby!! I read and agree to the about us terms. I willing to help guild how ever i can. I have been playing WoW since release, when 60 was lvl i did mostly PvE as healer, i took a break from WoW for a bit, but now i m back! I like to help out the most while i play. i little help goes a long way. I m not a hot headed person and we all make mistakes but as long as we learn from them its chill. i am kinda a fresh 80, and working on my gear and gems.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Natsuko
I have just picked up new Pros,
JC = 95
mining = 107
Right now i m speced for healing in tree, and willing to respec if needed. you ask why i like tree cause its a important part of the game. yea ppl do major DPS but to me its all about who keeps you alive to help you create them numbers >.<

I have one alt on this server but rarely play on em, the name is Kerran a nightelf warrior lvl 1, hehe

End game content, i have MC, Oni, AQ 20 and 40, ZG, Nax experience. For guild events i work Mon - Friday. at 530pm =( but i can make sundays for sure. Yes i can download the mods!

Diavoli a mage referred me to the guild site to place a app, i saw a recruitment for the guild and sounds interesting. Its been a while since i been in a guild so sorry cant provide last guild name.
I like the cheesecake! tasty!
I am down to sweep the leg, i m do what i gotta do!
One..Two.......Three......if you pro =)
Natsuko

Re: App.

Postby assindar » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:59 am

welcome!
assindar

Return to Recruitment