Feral tank/boomkin/tree....lol

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Feral tank/boomkin/tree....lol

Postby fallrius1 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:36 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location:Trevor 22 eastern nb canada
Have you read the About Us section of the website?no
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?i guess for the most part up to now
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? extensive experience
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game?about 3 to 4 years and i enjoy to have fun

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: Fallrius
Class: druid
Professions:tailoring and enchanting
Level*:80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:atm i'm feral tank/dps boomkin specced and because it's what i've been wanting to do lately lol
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?possibly as long as i'm not hounded to heal...

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?have made it to mirimon
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids?i meet the requirements in ulduar with both tree and boomkin but only want to go boomkin till i get my tank geared for it...
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? for the most part i hope so just can't stay up too late
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) ran with karirra's naxx run and got asked
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: infernal....not going no where.....last guild i was in(can't remember name amt) left and most went horde....and been here and there in between to see how other guilds worked....and i was gm of infernal for about a month i dropped out cause of too many kids arguing all the time...
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!)
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? as long as it's not hairy....
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?depending on the woman and how good she is.....
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: well as long as i don't need to suck on someone's tootsie pop i should be good :)
----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a family-friendly sense of humor.
fallrius1

Re: Feral tank/boomkin/tree....lol

Postby Yair » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Need more cannucks!
My rhymes and records, they dont get played;
Because my records and rhymes, they dont get made;
And if you rap like me, you dont get paid;
And if you roll with me, you dont get laid;
Yair

Re: Feral tank/boomkin/tree....lol

Postby assindar » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:39 pm

pst me in game and we can talk