Moderators: Officers, Admins

APPLICATION

Postby Giordan » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Giordanne, 17, las vegas NV
Have you read the About Us section of the website? YES
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? YES
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? pther than wow, none
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? January 09, i like everything lol

Section 2: Your Main Character: Giordan
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Giordan
Class: PALADIN
Professions: i havnt had a chance to lvl it
Level*: 80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: PROT/HOLY
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? YUP

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Stonz / Rogue / 73
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Giordan
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? other than the nax last night, nothing
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids?yup
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? if gojii can, then i can. My computer has been broken, so i have to go to gojiis house to play wow
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique (Classes capable of healing only) ill get it
___Deadly boss Mods ill get it
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary) ill get it

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Pug nax, kirarra
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:battalion, i left because my friends werent doing anything
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) BOTH
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? whats that xD
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? The world may never know.
Any other personal information you think might be helpful:computer broken, replacement "soon" or so my parents say
----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a family-friendly sense of humor.
Giordan

Re: APPLICATION

Postby assindar » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:55 pm

pst me in game and we can talk

Assindar
Diavoli
Àmp
Reaping
assindar

Return to Recruitment