application

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

application

Postby steel » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:02 pm

My name is Jimmy, I'm 17, and i live in northern Colorado
yes i have read the about us forum and its sounds like my kinda guild :~)
yes i agree with the guild guidelines
I've been playing wow for almost 2 years now and I've had experience with bc raids up to SSC and I've been in some ulduar 25man guilds on my alts
I would say the teamwork that wow has is amazing most people don't even realize how much this game revolves around it.

Steelbunz:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Steelbunz
Death knight
Black smith(low lvl) Mining(low lvl)
I'm level 80 and im am a duel wielding frost dps spec. In my opinion it does the best dps for single target mobs so i can down the bosses faster. I am working for tank gear at the moment but im am willing to go the spec that the guild needs me

I have a mage alt(80) i play on this realm. He's a horde though so not much good for anything lol.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Drockio

I have done a few black temples but that was when wotlk was about to come out so they nerfed it all but other than that not too much end game things
I believe i can meet any stats you throw at me
i stay online anywhere from 4-11pm server time
i have plenty of space left in my addons folder so ill just load them in there lol

My friend Soldris refered me to this guild. ive been in a lot of horde guilds (Grey emenince, unguilded, evil angels) most of them just fell apart.
Cheesecake with a little *BAM* on top bam=chocolate
ill brush the arm
1..2..3.. *CRUCH*
steel

Re: application

Postby assindar » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:21 pm

hey pst me in game and we can talk...

Assindar
Diavoli
Àmp
Reaping
assindar