80 Druid App :D

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

80 Druid App :D

Postby Vandys » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Morgan, 20, Canada :P
Have you read the About Us section of the website? I will...
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes.
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Alot. Been playing RPGs sence a young age, and been playing MMOs for 4 years. I started with runescape, then i upgraded :P. Been playing wow for 2 years. I like the game for what it is, an alternate reality to our lives, a place to escape and just have fun, and kill shit.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Name: Vandys - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Vandys
Class: Druid
Professions: Skinning (MAXED)/ Leatherworking (225)
Level*: 80.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Main Spec: Feral (tank) Generic druid tanking build, has all talents to avoid and reduce damage. Second. Spec: Feral (Kitty) Maxed damage/crit%/crit dam. through spec.
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? No. Keep reading to see why.

Section 3: Your Alts:
Akut 80 Priest - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... sin&n=Akut
My healer. Equally geared (if not better than my druid)

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?
Completed- Kara, Gruuls, Mags (every week for a year :P), and some tier 5/6 content.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Ill try.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)?
I do shift work, so it depends. Post it on calendar, and if it says im going, im going.
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique (Classes capable of healing only) [ rofl, healbot :P ]
___Deadly boss Mods [got it]
___Ventrillo (mic is not necessary) [got mic]

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? *type* /2 LF raiding guild, lvl 80 druid, pst *end type*
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Was in deaths riders, but they moved ahead too fast, left me behind.
Cheesepie or cheesecake? WTF KIND OF Q IS THAT!??!?!?!?!1121 CAKE!
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? rhetorical question?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? none. i chew.
Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
Vandys

Re: 80 Druid App :D

Postby Jedem » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Welcome aboard.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment