Application: Emeraldvalor lvl 80 Druid

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application: Emeraldvalor lvl 80 Druid

Postby DDyarados » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:39 am

Section 1:
Tell Us about you: I attend the George Washington University in Washington, D.C. I have a reasonable interest in politics and economics, but don't mistake me for a nerd ha. Love pretty much all sports, and I'm an all new york fan. Go Yanks giants rangers knicks! And I love Florida gators (not a bandwagon fan, my sister goes to UF and my parents grew up in the bronx and I was born in New York :P)
Your first name, age, and general location: Shane, 18, Washington D.C.
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Lots of RPG since age of 7. Used to play runescape for a bit, and have been playing WoW on and off on friends accounts since it came out.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? I have really only technically played since January on my own account. Though as it happens, that account was stolen...recently started another account this August. I love how WoW, just when your in a bored mood or w/e always has something to energize me. Professions, raids, heroics, pvp, world pvp. Just everything, I love it.

Section 2: Your Main Character
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: Emeraldvalor http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... eraldvalor
Class: Druid
Professions: 450 Mining/125 JC
Level*: 80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Balance. I really much prefer it for instances, though technically my pvp cat is my main spec. I love balance for 1. Moonkins are have great dance emoticon...and really druids have always come easy to me, and balance is my favorite DPS spec. Haven't played my cat much recently though and deciding whether I would want to take it into arena, or change it to pve.
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? I would absolutely respec my cat form to anything that is required of me. (Preferably Bear heh)

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Azurejustice/Paladin/42 (Leveling this guy with RaF)
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts: N/A
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? Really very minimal experience playing, but I've watched friends play lots of raids. Have done OS on my main, sadly that's about it. Looking to change that.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yes.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)?
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of: I will be able to attend these events for the most parts excluding holidays and occassional sundays when I'm out of town.

___Healbot/Grid & Clique (Classes capable of healing only) Nah, but can get it if I go tree.
___Deadly boss Mods-Have
___Have ventrilo, no mic. Could probly get mic over thanksgiving.

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) I was doing ToC farming with 4 members from AoA, and figured I would ask if they were recruiting, because I knew there were a more serious guild.
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Knights that Say Ni. Really had a great time in this guild, but when a bunch of other 80s left, I realized it couldn't provide me what I needed for endgame.
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake.
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Absolutely..
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Too many to count
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I despise memes...and yet...I love them :shock:
----------------------------------------------------------
DDyarados

Re: Application: Emeraldvalor lvl 80 Druid

Postby assindar » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:41 pm

hey there good application.. go ahead and message me in game... and we can talk some more..

Assindar
Diavoli
Àmp
Reaping
assindar

Return to Recruitment