Re did my APP

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Re did my APP

Postby Tfaress » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
My name is Andrew I have known Jedem for sometime now. I am in the US AF so when I can play changes depending on work.
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? I have played this game since it came out

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: I have a 80 BE Priest on Ursin also named TFARCRATS
Class: Tfaress
Professions: Inscript and BS
Level*: 73
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: I am currently a lvling blood spec
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? I am looking to be a tank. I have had a warrior prior to Wrath but quit playing him when it came out.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Tfarcrats 80 priest Bloodelf but soon to be Ally again
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Tfarcrats in this i am wearing pvp gear so thats why. I have a 2400 gear score on him in holy gear

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? Been through 25m TOC
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events? depends on my schedule

I have all the addons i need for raids I also have Vent and a working mic even though i dont need a working mic

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? Jedem
Tfaress

Re: Re did my APP

Postby assindar » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:26 am

hey man message me in game.. and we can talk...

Assindar
Diavoli
Àmp
Reaping
assindar

Return to Recruitment