My app. for Manco

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

My app. for Manco

Postby Doombull1 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:45 pm

I've been playing for about 2 years now almost 3, and the highest lvl i have at the time is a lvl 60 Human Mage Knight. The guy im currently working on right now on Ursin is to make my main because my old guy was for fun! I had about 50 DHK :) . Now that im done with that i want to make a all mighty Grand Marshel mage for pure good and help out alot of new guys! He's set for Fire 41, Arcane 12. My good friend Thorimar told me about this guild and recommended me to join! My recent guild was extremly lame, didnt do any instanes, and nobody was nice. It got old very quick. I plan on staying in it for about 2-3 days unless i get a respones that i can join which i hope i can. Thank you for your time and i hope you enjoyed my review! :wink:

Profession's:
Minning: 108 Just started planning on making bigger, i'm a
Herbilism: 107 really good supplyer for those 2 prof.
Doombull1

Redo. for app. srry =]

Postby Doombull1 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:03 pm

Manco

Lordaragon111@aol.com

Mage

Im attuned for Fire, but ill would always be glad to change to Ice if neccisary!

No raid experiance really, im a huge PvP BG fan.

Yes i am!

Yes

Thorimar told me to come to this guild because it's the coolest one, Thorimar and I go back since lvl 30 :)

Definatly i can attend. If i couldnt because i'm going camping, i would be sure to inform the Guild.

I have Vent. right now 8) and i did have CT, but the Blizzard guy said that the reson why my comp. was having problems was because of the CT, so i uninstalled and now i an play perfectly! :D

My first game was Warcraft 1, and man did i play that forever, than warcraft 2 and than warcraft 3/Expansion. Than i tryed Runescape! And i play Oblivain 4 on my 360! :D

Coven, i liked them some what, but they were never on that much and wernt willing to help me lvl to 60 faster :cry:

Yepper, Thorimar! My good buddy :P

From what Thorimar has told me about AoA guild, i think i can actually get to lvl 60 again with your guy's help so than i can help out the lower lvl's. I Love helping out lower lvl's.

I'm only 15, i live in Alaska, and i like to Dirt-Bike! Thank You for your Time!
Doombull1

Postby Jedem » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:42 pm

Applicant accepted and invitation tossed. Welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment