Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application: Cromat Level 80 Shaman

Postby Cromat » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location:
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? I have been playing RPGs ever since I was about eight years old, beginning with Pokemon.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? I’ve been playing WoW ever since Vanilla, mained a hunter. I never did any raids, but gathered basic understandings of the game. About mid-way though TBC, I quit for a while and recently started up again back in September. As for what I love most, about WoW, I’d say it’s just how the game doesn’t end. You can keep going and doing more and more things. That, and I’m a very competitive person, so I love the sense of competition WoW can inspire, especially in PvP. :P

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information:
Class: Shaman http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Cromat
Professions: Underleveled Enchanting/Mining – I have been strongly considering leveling them up to appropriate standards, or scrapping them for new professions.
Level*: 80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: My current spec is Elemental. To be honest, I originally picked it up because I saw how destructive Lava Burst could be in PvP. Over time, the spec grew on me completely, and I both PvP and run heroics/raids in this spec.
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? If it is absolutely necessary of me, yes, I can do this.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? At the current time, I do not have any regularly played alts. I do have some lower leveled ones gathering dust that I plan on leveling in the future, but not for now at least.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts: N/A
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? I have quite minimal experience in raiding content. I have done absolutely no Vanilla or TBC raids in an actual raid, but have managed to run 10 and 25 man VoA, 10 man Spider Quarter of Naxxramas, and 10 man Ony (which I actually ran with AoA :P)
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yes, I do.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? Barring unforeseeable circumstances, yes, I will be able to attend these events.
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique (Classes capable of healing only) --I do not currently have this addon, but if I end up going Resto, I will be sure to get it.
___Deadly boss Mods – I have it.
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary) – I do not have it at the present time, but will obtain if accepted in.

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) I have heard of your guild through one of your own members, Emeraldvalor. To be quite honest, I would not be writing this application had he not told me all about you.
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Knights that Say Ni – This was the first and only guild I joined since returning to WoW in September. I had a good run with it and made some nice friends, but many of the 80’s keep leaving, making the guild unable to move toward any endgame content.
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake.
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Sure…
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 596
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Despite its faults, I thoroughly enjoy PvP.
Cromat

Re: Application: Cromat Level 80 Shaman

Postby Cromat » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Apologies, but it seems my name, age, and location escaped my app:

Name: Alex
Cromat

Re: Application: Cromat Level 80 Shaman

Postby assindar » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:33 am

message me in game

Assindar
Diavoli
Àmp