80 Hunter Easytoplease

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

80 Hunter Easytoplease

Postby Easytoplease » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:32 pm

Your first name, age, and general location: Kyle, 21, Toronto
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? I beat Ocarina of Time 45 times and haven't looked back since.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? I've been playing since the second patch of BC... my thrills generally coincide with horde sorrow. My whole WoW career has been based around Arena's and BG's but I'd like to give this whole raid a legitimate thing a shot now that the new patch made life so easy.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: Easytoplease http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... sytoplease
Class: MM/Survival Hunter
Professions: Mining/Engineering
Level*:80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: I have a 55/16 MM/Survival hybrid spec that I've been slowly perfecting the last year or so that I find to be useful at PVP. I don't really know much about intense PvE though so I am willing to hear suggestions for my dual spec.
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? On ursin: 54 Mage, 36 Priest, 19 Pally, 19 Warrior
On Bladefist: 6 80 Rogues 1 80 Paladin 1 80 Hunter ... I'll link a few so you get the picture
I have a few others all over the place but these are my two homes.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... lostkender
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =oldkender
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ttlekender

** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? Virtually none except for on this toon. I stopped doing raids a few months before Lich King came out.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? Some, but not all. My WoW schedule is all over the place. I'd try to make it to all but I dont want break any promises.
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique (Classes capable of healing only)
x___Deadly boss Mods
x___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)
Easytoplease

Re: 80 Hunter Easytoplease

Postby assindar » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 am

message me in game

Assindar
Diavoli
Àmp
Reaping
assindar

Postby Rowann » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Seem to be missing a few questions on the application there...

allnighte
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby assindar » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:45 pm

was going to ask him once he pst me in game.. geez ro
assindar

Return to Recruitment