Moderators: Officers, Admins

Kaminomichi App

Postby Kaminomichi » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:

Jason
Western Canada

Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Dungeons and Dragons ftw and anything after that.

How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? On and Off ever since release

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: Kaminomichi

Here is my wow-heroes link will allow you to see between my two sets of gear. Not sure if armory shows you that.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/

Just click between the specs

Class: Shaman
Professions: Skin / LW

Level*: 80

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:

Enhance & Elemental, chosen because of the countless retarded dps out there.. I pick up the slack ;)

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Yes

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?

Ony, MC, BWL, AQ

Parts of Ulduar, Ony 10, Ony 25, Naxx 10, ICC 10 up to last boss, OS, All Frozen Halls Heroics

Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yes

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? Yes, I get off work at 4 should be home by around 4:30ish.

The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

Yes I am willing and might I add for casters you should look into dpstime to maximize your dps rotation.

___Healbot/Grid & Clique (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Was going to go do ICC with Diavoli and others so I asked when we were killing time.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:

Last Seekers of Truth, was booted for listening to Ulduar raid.

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Mm Cheesecake

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Yes twice infact.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 3

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

Not really... I work monday to friday 8-4 as a web designer... lol so if im late its probably because I haven't made it home yet.
Kaminomichi

Re: Kaminomichi App

Postby assindar » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 pm

hey there bud just message me again in game and we can get you in :)

Assindar
Diavoli
Àmp
Reaping
assindar

Return to Recruitment