Moderators: Officers, Admins

Enjeru 71 Arcane Mage

Postby Enjeru » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:20 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Cathy, 20, Canada
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? WoW
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? Since BC release and what interests me about WoW is the nice looking gear for mages =D pew pew

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information:

Enjeru
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Enjeru

Class: Mage
Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy (low level)
Level*: 71

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:

Arcane mage is my current spec. I chose this because Kaminomichi told me to change from frost spec (I have played 3 other mages on other servers as frost which he deleted :( and jacked my money sob...)

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Sure

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?

Onyxia (level 60) I haven't had much raiding experience but im willing to learn.

Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yes

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? I can make most if not all days depending on what homework I have.

The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods <--- Downloaded
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary) <--- I will just listen to Kaminomichis since I play behind him

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? Kaminomichi referred me to sign up for the guild since he is my boyfriend.
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Last Seekers of Truth (horde)
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) CHEESECAKE
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Sure why not? lol
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 3

Comments:

Even though I don't have a lot of end game experience I would like to learn and I hope even if I do make a mistake no one will kill me :(
Enjeru

Re: Enjeru 71 Arcane Mage

Postby assindar » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:36 pm

we are all very nice in AoA :) im toxie... pst me in game next time you log on and we can get you in.. normally we do a trial run and all that good stuff but being your taco's gf... think we can just send the invite :)

Assindar
Diavoli
Reaping
Àmp
assindar

Return to Recruitment