Yunia Lvl 80 Arcane Mage

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Yunia Lvl 80 Arcane Mage

Postby Yunia » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Your first name, age, and general location: TJ, 22 and Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Website is down atm
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Would if I could but I am not an douche and I understand that guilds have to stick together with teamwork and friendship.
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Started off with Evercrack then moved on to World of Warcrack.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? Off and on for 4 year and the community is what keeps me coming back.

Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&cn=Yunia
Class: Mage
Professions: Tailoring / Enchanting Both at the 200 levels
Level: 80
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: 56/3/12 Most DPS I can get with my gear. And I am a whore for big numbers.
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Don't see why I would need to but I would if necessary.

No Alts worth mentioning, though I do have a few for each class.

What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? Kara, SSC. Gruul's, 10m VoA, ICC first wing, Uldar 3 bosses.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Understandable. You want people who can do their job. Gear is needed for the job.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? At this time I can make those times and dates, may change as soon as I start my career.
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

Deadly boss Mods Yes
Ventrillo Yes, Mic Included

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? Joclynn is my RL friend and tells me all about the fun you guys have.
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Resurrection (Left due to taking a break) Soul Assassins (If your not in their 2 raid groups, good luck doing anything but heroics)
Cheesepie or cheesecake? Cheesepie cause i don't like cheesecake
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? When able
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Depends on how hungry I am
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I help all those I can, if you need a favor, I see what I can do for ya.
Yunia

Return to Recruitment