Hornenvy - 78 Shaman

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Hornenvy - 78 Shaman

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
First name: I’ll tell you but then I’d have to kill you.
Melissa
General Location: Pennsylvania(EST)
Have you read the About Us section of the website?: Yupperz
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?: Naturally.
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?: I’ve only ever played WoW really. Haven’t been much interested in anything else.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game?: I’ve been playing WoW for 4 years. My main has been my druid ever since I started playing but I only ever use it to raid with my main guild once every week. What interests me most is just about everything in the game. I enjoy raiding as well as heroics or pvp. I haven’t pvp’d since BC though. (Not seriously anyway)

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main Character name: Nekonova.
Link to Warcraft Armory: I can’t provide armory links at this time. My internet browser keeps crashing and I have yet to figure out why. I basically just have the crafted pvp blue set until I hit 80.
Class: Shaman
Main Spec/Offspec: Healing/Ele, Or other way around. I can go whichever. I enjoy both. :)
Professions: Low Alch & Herb because I was busy leveling the character over leveling the professions. I’m not quite sure if I’m going to even keep these ones.
Level: 78(Shaman) 80 probably by monday.

Section 3: Your Alts:
What alts do you regularly play?
Names/class/level:
Ebella/warrior/80
Shabinza/Hunter/80
Isabellä/Rogue/80

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
Endgame Experience: PreBC: Onyxia, MC, Parts of ZG, BWL, A small part of AQ(I don’t remember which one though.)
BC: Kara, Gruul, Was working on Mag(Never actually downed him)
Wrath: Naxx, Ony, ICC, OS, ToC, Maly, Vault(If that counts. Only once or twice though)
I've only ever done 10mans. I've never done 25s. I attempted to PuG one for naxx25 but... I couldn't stand it.
Minimum raiding stats: Yes I understand I will have to meet them if I want to be able to attend raids.
Can you attend our scheduled raid events?: Yes. I may not be able to on Wed or during later raids, (Perhaps 7:30 or 8:00 Server time)

The Add-ons:
_x_ Healbot(Have it)
_x_ DBM(Have it)
_x_ Ventrillo(Have it. Also have a mic)
___ I don’t have Grid or Clique. I’ve never even seen Clique but I can look into it.

Section 5: Additional Info:
How did you hear about us?: Well, I didn’t actually hear about you. Nobody referred me either. I was just browsing guild websites to see if I could find any I would be interested in joining. I also remember seeing the guild around quite a few times over the past few years.
Please list all the previous guilds you have been in and your reason for leaving: [Priory](PreBC/early BC) I left because I didn’t like most of the players attitudes. [Axis of Evil](BC) I didn’t leave. They broke up. :[, [Infernal] My main is still in it and will remain in it until they can no longer function. (As in, everyone is long gone.)
Cheesepie or Cheesecake: I’m sorry to say I’ve never heard of Cheesepie.. But I absolutely adore Cheesecake!
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?: “The world may never know!”
Any other personal info?: Hm. How personal do we want to get here? /hide suspiciously full backpack. Other than that um, I’d be willing to bring any of my 80 alts if you wanted/needed a specific role. I enjoy playing all of them. :)

Re: Hornenvy - 78 Shaman

Postby Jedem » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Yarr!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment