Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Cayln - 80 Hunter

Postby Cayln » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:

Pam, 19, Canada

Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes

What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Played a another mmorpg for a couple of years
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? Off and on for 3 years. I like the heroic aspect on it, I'm not too big on pvping.

Section 2: Your Main Character:

Cayln
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&cn=Cayln
Hunter
Mining, Jewelcrafting
Marksmanship, for raiding/heroics
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Sure

Section 3: Your Alts**:

None to be honest, I've been too busy getting my first toon to 80.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:

What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? None atm but I'm eager to learn
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yep :)
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? Yep, sundays I might not be able too because of work after the summer is over.
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of: Yep, I already have some :)

___Healbot/Grid & Clique (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods
_x_Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? I was introduced to this guild by Yunia and Lentrok :)
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Knights of Irongforge, guild became inactive and I was the only person ever on
Cheesepie or cheesecake? Mm, cheesecake especially if its topped with fruit. Btw what the hell is a cheesepie?
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? yes
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? I dont know, but now I'm curious.
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Not really :P
Cayln

Re: Cayln - 80 Hunter

Postby Jedem » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm

accepted
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment