Moderators: Officers, Admins

Metal - 80 Warlock

Postby Metal » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:14 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
- Denis, 19, Connecticut
- Yes
- Yes
- Just WoW
- I've been playing (off and on) since the very end of BC.

Your first name, age, and general location:
Have you read the About Us section of the website?
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game?

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information:
Class: Warlock --> Demo PvE / Aff PvP
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&cn=Metal
Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring - Somewhere between 400 and 450 for both. I'm working on it.
Level*: 80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? I'm Demo, thats the most utility you can get out of a warlock for a raid :)

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? I have a 39 twink rogue and an 80 druid that I use exclusively for his 450 alchemy.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:
My rogue: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... he%C3%ADst
My druid: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Exploded
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?
I raided kara when BC was out, but that was it. For Wotlk, I raided Naxx pretty hard, but quit Wow due to college. I also raided Crusaders Coliseum a good deal.

Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? I'll be honest, I leave WoW intermittently due to school and various other things (I *may* be gone a month this summer because I'm going to Hong Kong).
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique (Classes capable of healing only)
_x_Deadly boss Mods
_x_Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) I raided Icc 10 w/ the guild and decided I'd join. Jedam referred me to the website.
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: The guild I was most committed to was Bloodforge, but was kicked because I left for school.
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake was one of my favorite desserts since I was little and I'm not sure what cheesepie is.
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? If urbandictionary is correct, then yes I will try to kick ass.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Depends on the size of the lick.
Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
Like I mentioned, school > WoW (unless Im having a bad term and I need more than alcohol to relieve my stress) :P
Metal

Re: Metal - 80 Warlock

Postby Jedem » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 pm

He claims to like Pie and Pokemans! In!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment