Markuz - Level 85 Mage Application

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Markuz - Level 85 Mage Application

Postby Markuz » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location:
Al / 28 / Washington State
Have you read the About Us section of the website?
Yes.
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?
Yes.
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?
D1, D2, D2LOD and WoW.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game?
I've played WoW since launch and what interests me most about the game was the social enviroment and end-game raiding.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information:
Markuz - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/markuz/simple
Class: Mage
Professions: Enchanting / Tailoring
Level*: 85
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 70 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:
Fire (3/35/3) - Mobility, Survivability and AoE.
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?
Yes.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
Grimr / Rogue / Level 85
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.
No 70 Alts at the moment.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?
Rogue - MC, BWL, AQ 20/40, Naxx 40, ZG, Kara, TK, SSC, MH, BT, SWP, ZA, ULD 10/25, Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, MAL 10/25, ToC 10/25(H), ICC 10/25(H), BH, ToFW (1/2), BoT (1/4) and BWD (4/6)
Mage - BH, ToFW (1/2), BoT (1/4) and BWD (3/6) *Created my Mage 2 days before Cataclysm launch*
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 85 10 and 25 man raids?
Yes.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time)?
Yes (On all 3 days).

The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:
___Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
_X_Deadly boss Mods
_X_Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
I've raided with AoA under my old toon name of ßeowul (Worgen Class) for 2 weeks. I remembered Jedem asking me after the first week's raid if I would like to join but my Main toon (Rogue) was then committed to raid with [The Legends] Raid Team 2.
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
The Legends /Raid time (8 PM Server Time) was way too late compared to your raid time.
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!)
Chessecake!
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
Yes.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
3-4 =]
Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
Thank you for your time viewing my application. Any feedback would be appreciated. I'm looking forward to raiding with everybody. Thank you.
Markuz

Re: Markuz - Level 85 Mage Application

Postby Jedem » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:10 pm

In like Flynn.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment