Taeluri ~ Guild Application! :)

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Taeluri ~ Guild Application! :)

Postby Taeluri » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:38 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:

Your first name, age, and general location:
Natalia, 15 (I have noted the minimum age requirement but this has already been discussed), Australia

Have you read the About Us section of the website?
Yes

Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?
Always

What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?
I once, a long time ago, played RuneScape; but other than that (and other old gameboy games such as Pokemon etc.) WoW is the extent of my experience.

How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game?
I have been playing WoW since a young age but only on my brother’s characters as I didn’t have my own yet. My many first alliance characters never saw past level 20 and this was when I decided to make a Horde character instead, just to be different . I ended up making a Bloodelf as I thought this new race was much ‘cooler’ than trolls and orcs. Despite what my brother said, that this character wasn’t going to make it past the starting area, I kept going and this was my very first “real” character. So, to answer the question I have been playing on and off, due to school, since BC .
What I love most about the game is the wonderful and enriching storyline that it is based upon, the openness of the game and how you can make it your own unique experience. I enjoy the challenges it rouses and the thrill of working with others, of a different country, timezone, race and age, to achieve the same goal.

Section 2: Your Main Character:

Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information:
Taeluri (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... uri/simple)

Class:
Mage

Professions:
Mining (525) Jewel-Crafting (511)

Level:

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:
Frost; this is my current spec because it was used for leveling. I am in the process of dual-specialization but one problem occurs…I don’t know which to choose! Fire or Arcane!?

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?
Of course, in fact I would greatly appreciate advise on what to choose, Fire or Arcane?

Section 3: Your Alts:

What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
Since I am fairly new to level 85 my main priority is getting sufficient gear so I can start raiding, but I do have an alt which I am currently leveling together with my brother through Recruit a Friend.

Salwyn /Shaman/24

Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts if a WoW App:
N/A

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:

What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content?
My experience in end-game is minimal.
In LK, I cleared all heroics numerous times and also obtained the title “of the Nightfall” from OS. I also ran a few raids on my brother’s main, (Soldris).
In Cataclysm I am currently running heroics and have unlocked 2/3 of the Twilight Heroics.

Due to timing with school and when I had WoW, and at the time I was sharing an account with my brother which limited my playing time, I never was able to be at the “end-game” period long enough to obtain the necessary gear for raiding because the next time I got WoW, (next summer break) a new expansion had come out.

Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids?
Yes, of course.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays and Sundays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time)?
Unless I have school or other sporting commitments, yes.

The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods || Already using

The following is required for both WoW and SWTOR:
___Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated) || Already using

Section 5: Additional Information:

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (Include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
I heard about AoA through my brother, Soldris.

Please list all previous guilds you have been in and your reason for leaving:
While being Horde and on the server Gorgannash I have been apart of many guilds, but never any of them seriously. I was apart of guilds, at a lower level, just for the sake of it and because I got invited. These guilds always kicked me in my long absence from WoW during the school term. Recently I have been apart of guilds purely for the guild perks that it offers, and again being kicked for my absence.
It really didn’t mean much to me because I didn’t know anyone and I was never good enough to raid at that stage.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay?
“Meh-lay” all the way!

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
Anything to help, and plus I enjoying sweeping. :)

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
However many times you wish to lick it, unless you prefer to bite it because then it would a whole different story and outcome. Hmmmm…?

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite?
John Lennon

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
I am a girl.
I will be away for long periods of time due to school when I am not allowed WoW as it would be too distracting.
I mightn’t be the best player now but there is always room for improvement. :D

Thank-you so much for reading my application!

End of Application
Taeluri

Re: Taeluri ~ Guild Application! :)

Postby Jedem » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:31 am

Three things:
1. We all know that girls dont exist on the internets.
2. Frost is how the PVE Pro's roll. At least this one does.
3. Whisper me ingame and we can get this app rolling along.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment