Application for SWToR

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application for SWToR

Postby Orvillius » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:33 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Don, 28, Philadelphia (broadly)
Have you read the About Us section of the website? I have!
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes I do.
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? I played a tiny bit of everquest, a tinier bit of Star Wars Galaxies, I was in the City of Heroes beta but never subscribed, and I've played WoW on and off since Vanilla. I raided through the latter half of Wrath and all of Cataclysm
How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game? I got into one of the late round beta weekends for SW:ToR, but my computer couldn't handle the release version client. I upgraded to a new machine in mid-January and have been playing SWTOR since.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: Orvillius
Class: Sith Juggernaut
Professions: Artifice/Archeology/Treasure Hunting
Level*:22
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 80 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: I'm specced juggernaut because I enjoy tanking. I hear that dual-specs are coming, and would be happy to dual spec into DPS though I would prefer not to spec as a pure dps role.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? If needed

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? I have one level 10 bounty hunter, but I haven't touched him much lately.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts if a WoW App:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? None in SWToR. All wrath and cata raid normal modes for WoW
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays and Sundays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and for SWTOR Thursdays at 5 Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard)? Probably not the Wednesdays but the Thursdays and Sundays should be good.
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for both WoW and SWTOR:
__Check!_Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated):

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Heard about you from Jed(Jedsblog) on Twitter

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Knights of the Dawn (WoW/Coilfang) guild fell apart after the GM and several officers stopped playing WoW. Transferred to Azuremyst and joined Eff the Ineffable. I am currently co-gm of EtI.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? maylay

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? As a Sith Juggernaut I have to say, if by "sweep the leg" you mean "leave large piles of corpses everywhere I go" then the answer is a resounding yes.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Only the force can set the center of a tootsie roll pop free.

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? I don't feel strongly enough about any of them.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I have two kids an am occasionally unavailable on weekends when I have them.

End of Application
Orvillius

Re: Application for SWToR

Postby Jedem » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 am

I like the cut of your jib.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment