SW:TOR Memebrship App

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

SW:TOR Memebrship App

Postby Solt » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Section 1
]Your first name, age, and general location: Jeff; 26; New England
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Affirmative.
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Affirmative.
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? A few years as a Paladin tank in WoW, and a short bit of time (obviously, very recent) in TOR.
How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game? For about a month now. To be up-front, I also play on a play-by-post RPing site that's set in a post-OT Imperial setting.

Section 2
Main character name[/i]: (I suppose it would be prudent to list the applicant character here?) Arkaine
Class: Sith Warrior (planning to go Juggernaut)
Professions: None yet. Planning Archaeology/Underworld/Synthweave
Level: 4 (I literally just rolled him this evening.)
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference[/i]: I rather enjoy tanking...have since my first foray into WoW during Vanilla, and again after coming back to it a couple years ago after a hiatus. Comes from liking what friends I have, I guess. ...Suddenly trying to burn the memories of Vanilla Tankadin from my mind. :P
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? What's a few Imperial Credits between comrades, really?

Section 3
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Venaris -- Level 46 Jedi Sentinel [Axial Park] (Been using him for the past montth as a main, since I'd really not had any other exposure to the game and thought I'd give DPS a shot first. As for why I'm filing him as an alt? I am applying to a guild; I am not doing so with him. (That, and there has been little reason, IMHO, to stay on that server.)

Section 4
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content?: This much is largely WoW-specific. Numerous confirmed kills of Prince Arthas Menethil; repeated, slightly less numerous confirmed kills of Lord Nefarian and Cho'Gall; 7/8 completion of Firelands and 7/8 completion of Dragon Soul.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Understood; presently not a concern, see below.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays and Sundays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and for SWTOR Thursdays at 5 Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard)? Negative; work schedule intercedes. (W/Th/F, active hours are 1000 to 1830 EST. Coupled with commute, return home is placed at roughly 2000 EST, 1700 PST.)

Section 5
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Spoke with Jed this morning via Twitter.
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Stands in Bad -- WoW-Azgalor. Considering my work schedule, I am incapable of attending raid sessions, and felt as though my inability to attend made it pointless for me to return to Azeroth. As the above application, however, is for a TOR character, I hope that occasionally swinging on over to Azgalor to say hi to them won't be trouble...? Actually, does that even count as "leaving" if the character there isn't leaving, and I have hopes of still swinging by and saying hi to them and all that? Bah; confusion, what is this? DNW. ;)
Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? I usually bounce back and forth between Maylay and Me-lee.
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Affirmative. My student loans can attest to the fact that I am trying hard at that every month.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? One...two...three... *LOUD-ASS CRUNCHING NOISE!* ...Three.
Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? I'm gonna say Paul McCartney. Someone is going to bitchslap me, because that particular Beatle is properly addressed with "Sir".
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Can link to the RP board, on request. Can perform such, on request.
Solt

Re: SW:TOR Memebrship App

Postby Jedem » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:53 pm

I like. Welcome!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment