Wow app.

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Wow app.

Postby Dakotarose » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name is Tonya, I'm old lol can we just leave it at that. Ok I am in my 30's, I live in Ohio.
Have you read the About Us section of the website? yes I did
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes I do
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Wow is like my second life I play A LOT.
How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game? I have played wow since 06 and have been hooked ever since. I love the questing and just the having fun part. I take it seriously but I also love a funny wipe or just having fun with getting stuff done. I have ocd about lvling professions also.

Section 2: Your Main Character: I have 2 main charas but they are not on this realm but here they are http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... %A0/simple and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... %A0/simple
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: My main chara on Ursin is a transfer and really isnt anything to brag about but I brought her over to gear and mainly work on a priest healer. She is named Dakotarose.
Class: She is a Warrior but I prefer Priest and Hunter
Professions: Maxed Alch and Herb
Level*: 85
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 80 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Fury. Because frankly if I was a tank you all would die. I suck at tanking just ask wedge I did it once and they all died.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? I do healing. I would more then be happy to tank if I learned more on how.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? My alt right now is Ravenwings and she is a lvl 2 priest but when Im done with her she will be a dps/healer with max tailor/ench. She is the only alot I have at this time because I just consolidated all my guys.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts if a WoW App:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? I have done the first part of DoS on my Hunter Illyria.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? I more then understand I wouldn't want to go in not properly geared its not fair to me or other members.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays and Sundays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and for SWTOR Thursdays at 5 Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard)? I have no life lol so yeah
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only) Will get
___Deadly boss Mods.... Have it

The following is required for both WoW and SWTOR:
___Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)...Have it

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Wedge

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Im in Hellbound on Antonidas I'm still in it. I was part of Mistrile Knights on the same realm but I left them because they frankly were very childish and guild chat was ridiculous. When you have half the guild on ignore its time to leave. Im very laid back so for me to ignore someone its with good reason.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? Me-Lee

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Si Mr. Miagey son

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Depends on how bad I want the chewy middle ;p

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? None they are gross bugs. J/k George Harrison

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Keep in mind when reading this I am a blond please :)

End of Application
Dakotarose

Re: Wow app.

Postby Fu Xi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:00 pm

She is a RL friend. shes pretty cool, She loves to farm up mats.
Fu Xi

Postby Jedem » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Well dang at this recruitment rate Wedge will be getting the employee of the month parking spot. Whisper me ingame tonight and we can talk. I'll be on Oslis probably.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Thank you :)

Return to Recruitment