WoW App

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

WoW App

Postby Poneria » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Looks like we're in black and white Kansas, Toto. No colors for this app. Apparently stranger users can't do colors or really any kind of BB code. Hi, I'm Pon, and it takes me a good half hour to do a social app. Don't ask about my raiding apps.

--> Section 1: Tell Us about you <--
Your first name, age, and general location:
-- Megan, 23, Virginia.
Have you read the About Us section of the website?
-- Yuppers.
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?
-- Totally.
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?:
-- Mostly single-player computer games, until I went to college and met WoW and D&D.
How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game?
-- 4 years of WoW. I raid on my warlock, but alting is my secret pleasure.

--> Section 2: Your Main Character <--
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant:
-- The one on Ursin just dinged 10: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Ursin/Tsekouri/
Class:
-- Shaman
Professions:
-- Herbiwhore + Alchy-holic (Herbalism + Alchemy)
Level*: 10...maybe 15 by the time I log off.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:
-- Enhancement; not played it yet. I had an elemental/resto shaman back in Wrath (Astrape@Eonar). Also, I like axe dual-wield animations & I already have a combat rogue elsewhere (Machairi@Elune).

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?
-- If I ever end up high enough to heal for a group, I'll do that. It's also highly possible Jed can threaten me into cross-realming old raids or 5mans on my warlock (Ponerya@Elune) or my bear druid (Amadruada@Elune).

--> Section 3: Your Alts <--
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
-- I have no alts currently on Ursin.
-- On Elune: Ponerya (85 Aff Warlock) is my main. Amadruada (85 Bearal Druid) is another one I play a lot. If you really want to know all the toons I play, you can check out http://felconcentration.wordpress.com/about/toons/ but it might not have been updated in a couple of months, fair warning.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts if a WoW App:
-- No high-level alts on Ursin / coming to Ursin at this time.

--> Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances <--
I do not plan to raid with AA considering my home guild on Elune raids on Wednesdays & Thursdays and sometimes Sundays. I'm apping as a social, though I offer cross-realm alts on off-days.

--> Section 5: Additional Information <--
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
-- Jedem! I've been doing a cross-realm Firelands 10man with him and some other Twitter peeps. Hestiah & Exlucis also bugged me into rolling something on Ursin.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
-- Not leaving any, per se. Just adding to my collection.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay?
-- Maylay!

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
-- Assuming Urban Dictionary isn't lying to me, yes.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
-- I tried this once. I lost count around 300something. I wasn't even close. ... Now I'm tempted to go buy a bag to see again.

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite?
-- Ringo. I originally based it on how cool his name was (when I was like...10 or something), but now he's still pretty cool.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful
-- To describe my interest in the sport of football: I only ever cared about it & seriously followed it when I was either actually in the marching band or seated directly behind the marching band. I get excited at halftime because that's when the marching band comes out, and I yell at the TV when the sports channel cuts to a break just as the marching band comes out. Clarinet, btw.
-- That said, when it's college football season, I'm a Virginia Tech Hokie. When it's college basketball season, I'm still a Hokie, with Duke Blue Devils as a back-up since that's my parents' team.
-- I'm a classics nerd. I mean, all my toon names are Greek words and my hunter has famous Romans for pets. I'm currently a big fan of the dying days of the Republic (Caesar/Augustus), but basically anything before 476 C.E. is pretty awesome to me.
-- I like to write. Specifically my personal WoW blog (http://felconcentration.wordpress.com), but also now I write for WoW Insider (http://wow.joystiq.com/bloggers/megan-oneill) as the warlock columnist. So you can yell at me how I wrote some bullhockey about demo and I'll concede that I really know absolute jack about demonology because I'm affliction all the way.
Poneria

Re: WoW App

Postby Jedem » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Huzzah for the Pon in the guild! =D
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment