Wow App.

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Wow App.

Postby stellery » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Your first name, age, and general location:
Stella, 23, St. Louis

Have you read the About Us section of the website?
Yes!

Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?
Yes!

What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?
FFXI / WoW / Rift / SWTOR

How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game?
I've been playing WoW a little before original Naxx was introduced. I've went on numerous breaks (mostly due to progression burnout) but always find myself back in the game because I wasn't smart enough to unfollow everyone who tweets about WoW on Twitter.

Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant:
Cerisea

Class:
Shaman

Professions:
Engineering / Jewelcrafting

Level*:
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 80 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:
Elemental. While I do like enhancement, I'm a caster at heart. Not a fan of resto since I was spoiled as a resto druid before switching to a shaman main in Wrath of the Lich King.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?
I'M WILLING TO BRING IN ALTS FOR PROGRESSION YO.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts if a WoW App:
Ruelle/Shadow Priest/85
Mulleavy/Resto Druid/83

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content?
I raid all the things!

Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids?

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays and Sundays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and for SWTOR Thursdays at 5 Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard)?

The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

I use Grid/Clique combo on all my characters and I do have the latest DBM installed.

The following is required for both WoW and SWTOR:
__X__Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
I was coerced into submitting an application by this mage who is selfish and won't give me focus magic during Firelands because he likes his water elemental too much.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
I'm currently in Apotheosis but would like to hang out with AoA-ers :)

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay?
Life-grip targets.

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
Sugar is bad for you.

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite?
BEFORE MY TIME.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
Focus magic plz.
stellery

Re: Wow App.

Postby Jedem » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Tell me more about this super awesome and sexy sounding mage!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment