Recruitment for Avengers of Azeroth

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Recruitment for Avengers of Azeroth

Postby Drmeds » Sat May 12, 2012 8:59 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE (Feel free to copy and paste into your application post - but be sure to answer ALL applicable questions)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Avengers of Azeroth is a friendly group of people who enjoy the game World of Warcraft.
We are not open to individuals under 18 who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian .
Your application will be given consideration which may include:
(i) Review by an officer and members of the guild who may comment on your application.
(ii) An interview with you.
(iii) A trial run with a guild group.
(iv) A 30 day probationary period. We reserve the right to remove members at any time for any reason or no reason.

Please check back on your application here from regularly as we may ask for clarification and will not pass it on to the next stage of review until we hear back from you.

Thank you for applying to AoA!!!

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location:
Mark, 26, Santa Cruz, California.
Have you read the About Us section of the website?
Yes.
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?
Yes.
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?
Never really tried it but is willing to give it a shot.
How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game?
I've been playing WoW since Oct 2008. Been playing multiple characters and classes. Right now my main is a Holy Paladin and I'm loving it.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant:
Drmeds, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... eds/simple
Class: Holy Paladin
Professions:
Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing
Level*:
JC 523 BS 79 ( a work in progress )
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 80 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:
Holy Paladin, Love keeping party members alive. I pretty much love healing.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?
Yes, if asked to respec I would do so.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
Binzer / Warrior / Level 85
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts if a WoW App: Binzer, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... zer/simple
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content?
Never really did a endgame dungeon, But willing to learn and give it all I have.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids?
Yes.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays and Sundays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and for SWTOR Thursdays at 5 Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard)?
Yes.
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

_Yes__Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
_Yes__Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for both WoW and SWTOR:
_Yes__Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
Pretty much I'm looking for a active guild that helps out guild members when needed, friendly guild, does guild runs. Read about guild in guild finder and pretty much that's what I'm looking to be part of.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: The Massacre. Reason for leaving is nobody is online anymore.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay?
Me-lee XD

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
Yes. XD

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
1, 2, CRUNCH. The would will never know. XD

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite?
I would have to say Paul McCartney.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
I'm a active player looking for a active guild.

End of Application
Drmeds

Return to Recruitment