Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

WoW app, Varuni

Postby Varuni » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:33 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Dawn, 26, Upstate New York
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Played SWG for 3 years, then switched to WoW and have been playing for 6
How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game? 6 yrs, I love making friends, building relationships and watching my character and the characters of my guild mates and friends, grow

Section 2: Your Main Character: Varuni
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... uni/simple
Class: Priest
Professions: Skinner/Tailor
Level*: 85
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 80 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Holy. Im a healer at heart, nothing better than being such an important part of the raid, and being good at it.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? I COULD respec, but I would be no value to the raid or guild as a disc, or shadow priest

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
Kloawie ENH shaman/85 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... wie/simple
Nyesette Feral Druid Tank (needs gear) 85 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... tte/simple
Skira 85 BM hunter (my first created toon) Also needs serious work, more for fun http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... ira/simple

** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? Began raiding 20 man ZG, moved to BT, Hyjal, sprinkle in some TK, Naxx, ICC, Ulduar, Throne of 4 Winds, FL (only saw Rag a few times) and entire DW series. I honestly remember the days when you'd wipe multiple times in 10 UBRS lol.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Absolutely
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays and Sundays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and for SWTOR Thursdays at 5 Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard)? I currently have a conflict with Wed, but Sundays are available.
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

_x__Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only) I can DL it, but I heal far better without
_x__Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for both WoW and SWTOR:
__x_Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
Filled in on a guild 10 man DS as healer, with Viidy as leader.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
Immortal (LONG time) Guild had a falling out back in 2009
BBB : Advantage- they were fast paced, Disadvantage- Raid experience was very similar to sitting in a day care. I left that guild.
Victory Lap: Guild dissolved shortly after Cata was released
Decree of Savagery: Raid leader personality and compatibility conflicts. I still fill in for them once and a while.
Villians (current): I spammed for a raiding guild, they invited me, I have yet to raid and its been 2-3 months.. and yet they still say "LF healers for raids!" in general chat..

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? Its Melee, but the real answer is "ranged", you're supposed to blame the hunter anyway.

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? My crane style is a little rusty, but I can wax on like theres no tomorrow

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? The world may never know. But if you lick a circus peanut, a sugar daddy, and a candy corn at the same time, you can summon the flying spaghetti monster. You have been warned.

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? Ringjopaorge. Its actually an amalgamation of all four if they were in a terrible radioactive waste accident. It still cant agree with itself about anything but it still doesn't like that lady with the fake leg.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
Im easy to get along with, Im patient with raids, I will do just about anything requested of me, and overall I just want to be a positive contribution to raids and the guild.
Varuni

Re: WoW app, Varuni

Postby Jedem » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:58 am

Hey I know you! When I get home around 5ish server I'll totes invite ya in!=D
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Postby Ravenwings » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:13 pm

LOOOOOVVEEE the answer to the tootsie pop question lol :lol:
Ravenwings

Postby Varuni » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Lol glad you liked the tootsie pop answer! I'm house sitting for a few days so I'll be around more towards the end of the week and then on. Hope to see you all soon :)
Varuni

Return to Recruitment