Meow

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Meow

Postby Yair » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Philip, 26, Canada
Have you read the About Us section of the website? More or less...
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Sure
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, Rift
How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game? I've been playing on and off since Vanilla
Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site? @houseofyair (rarely used) and I already have select AoA members on my Facebook.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name: Yair
Class: Paladin (Prot / Ret)
Professions: Herb / Alch
Level*: 85

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Main: Prot, for tanking; Off: Ret, for PvP.
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? I suppose.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? I'm not much for alts, although I'll prolly be leveling a panda.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts if a WoW App: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Yair/simple

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? Everything prior to patch 4.1
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Sure.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events? If I am needed, sure.
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of: I'll need to redownload / update mentioned software.

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) I know a guy who knows a guy.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
- Avengers of Azeroth, left because the only people active during the birth of AoA was Jed and I, and we ran opposite schedules.
- (Cant remember the name), guild with a bunch of awesome people who eventually merged with another guild to form ....
- Priory, I left (or kicked due to inactivity) because all we did was raid and Blargh was getting on my nerves.
- Nephilim, another great guild with great folks, who eventually merged into...
- Avengers of Azeroth, full cirlce here, great guild with great people and it killed me to leave to join some RL friends
- Disreputable Dogs (Durotan), got tired of losing my nights to constant raiding and 4.1 took away my ability to destroy 2v2 arenas, so I stopped playing.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? Maylay or Me-lee, but there's nothing 'meh' about it.
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? I dont have that sweet of dance moves, sorry.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? The world may never know.
Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? Paul, the cute one.
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I can brew iced tea.
My rhymes and records, they dont get played;
Because my records and rhymes, they dont get made;
And if you rap like me, you dont get paid;
And if you roll with me, you dont get laid;
Yair

Re: Meow

Postby Jedem » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 pm

oh silly Yair. You are technically still in the guild on your rogue so you didn't have to app. I'll ginvite you next time we're both on or you can hit up Ro as well if she is on.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment