Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application

Postby Nyana » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Megan, 29, Victorville CA
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yep
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yessir/Ma'am
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Asherons call 1 & 2, DAoC, Lineage 2, Eve online, City of heroes, Darkfall, D&D online beta, EQ2 for exactly 6 hours until i found the /pizza command and quit, FFXI,Guild wars, Ryzom beta, Ultima online and WoW :)
How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game? ive been playing WoW since the beta test i was working for sony as a QA tester and i got in, ive played ever since with brief periods of absence
Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site? http://www.facebook.com/meganlindsaystewart

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: Nyana, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... ana/simple
Class: Druid
Professions: Alchemy/Herbalism
Level*: 85 right now havent leveled much since MOP came out i had to transfer servers to be able to play with friends
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 80 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Resto spec with Balance as my second for lvling and change of pace, i like Resto druid because im told im decent at it and i like healing... ive always played support class and healers because i like being integral

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Yep

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? I have an arcane mage on another server with some roommates, and a panda monk & a ret pally on Ursin
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts if a WoW App: only other level 80+ toon i have is my mage and shes horde, but here ya go http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... eda/simple
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? I did every vanilla, BC and Lich king raid, almost no cata raid experience i was in a bad car accident that broke my back right after cata came out and sitting at the computer was near impossible for a long time.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Yep
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays and Sundays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and for SWTOR Thursdays at 5 Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard)? Yep
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

_x__Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
_x__Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for both WoW and SWTOR:
_x__Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) longtime friend of Fuxi and Hunzuu ( i have blackmail pictures of both of them!!!)

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? All of the above depending on time of day amount of sleep and food in mouth

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Yes.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 3 and a bite according to the owl.

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? damn your hard questions. Ringo for cool factor and John for overall i couldnt narrow it down farther.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: In my younger years id say cause i have boobs but women on the internet arent all that rare anymore so im at a loss.

End of Application
----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a family-friendly sense of humor. < Done.
Nyana

Re: Application

Postby Fu Xi » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 pm

I approve this message, shes a really good friend of mine.
Fu Xi

Re: Application

Postby Jedem » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:50 am

Jeez it does appear the Wedge is going for the employee of the month parking spot!

Whisper me ingame tonight and we can have a little chat about these blackmail photos... allnighte I'll be on Iza, Jedem, or Cauthonn.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment