Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application

Postby Janko » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Alex, 26, Western New York
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Played Star Wars Galaxies for a year and WoW for 6 years
How long have you been playing WoW/SWTOR and what interests you most about the game? 6 years, playing with and getting to know other people
Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site? Facebook

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Janko http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... nko/simple
Class: Hunter
Professions: Enchanting / LW
Level*: 87
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 80 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: BM, I'm happy they up it's dps in this expansion

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? sure i heart bandages!

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Sonaire, Paladin, 85
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts if a WoW App: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... ire/simple
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? everything up to Dragon Soul
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays and Sundays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and for SWTOR Thursdays at 5 Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard)? yes
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

__X_Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
_X__Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for both WoW and SWTOR:
_X__Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Varuni but I have always known of AoA from playing on Ursin

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
Immortal: for almost 4 years, left because of big changes in the guild
Victory Lap: Guild dissolved shortly after Cata was released

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? Don't care I'm a huntard

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? sure why the hell not

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? screw licks, bite it i want my tootsie roll!

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? Don't have one, can't have the Beatles with out them all

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I'm easy to get along with and like to participate in what ever is going on in guild

End of Application
Janko

Re: Application

Postby Sneekly » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Accepted! Welcome aboard! :D
Sneekly

Return to Recruitment