Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

app of burdin

Postby burdin » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:59 am

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): burdin

Email we can contact you at: hawk_442@hotmail.com

Class: rogue

Current Level: 41
If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 40 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) dagger and sword

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? no
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? no
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? no

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? vc, gnomer, sm, i cant remeber the rest

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)no

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) lygr

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Saturdays at 6 server time)? yes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?i am willing to download it and i have us it before at a friends house

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) i have play warrior, hunter,warlock

Previous Guilds: ? wow noobs
Why did you Leave that guild: ? b/c the i like playing with lygr and he left

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: lygr

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! well i like to help people in this game and there r always peopl on in this guild.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful i like to have fun and play with other people
burdin

Postby Jedem » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:02 am

Applicant accepted and invitation tossed, welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment