Ahab Application

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Ahab Application

Postby Ahab » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Greg, 26, The Rio Grande Valley (Google Brownsville, Texas)
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Indeed I have, multiple times
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes I do.
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? 8 years of WoW, 6 of extreme hardcore play.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? Please see above, and for me it's both the feeling of a fresh kill and just having fun with people and getting to learn them.
Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)? Yes! @cappinahab on Twitter and /user/gwv05a on youtube. I haven't posted a video in a LONG time, but I intend to start fixing that very soon.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... h/advanced
Class: Hunter
Professions: Herb/Mining for leveling, might go something else when maxed out
Level*: 45 at the moment, 90 on main.
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 85 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Honestly, for hunters all 3 specs gear and play almost exactly the same right now. I play BM and SV at raid content, but prefer MM for pre-mastery leveling because of how insanely overpowered aimed shot is for soloing.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? I think this is N/A

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? 90 hunter, 85 hunter, this hunter, 90 warlock, 90 warrior, 90 mage, various other alts
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... b/advanced
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? I've got a little bit ;)
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Indeed.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Thursdays at 6 Pacific Standard Time until 9 Pacific Standard Time)? I intend to attend what I can, and cry about what I cannot.
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods
Yup and yep.
The following is required for WoW:
___Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)
Yehp.
Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)Jed and I have done numerous things together over approximately 2 years now. Also, I've had fun with other guildies along the way while doing them.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: I'm pretty sure you don't want that list at this point haha.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? Maylay. All the way.

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kr24G8jQpM

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 3. One. TAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Three...three.

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? I actually don't care that much for them, but if I had to choose one, I'd say Paul McCartney.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I have Tourettes, a penchant for yelling while excited, and a MEAN streak of consuming alcoholic beverages while consuming alcoholic beverages.
Ahab

Re: Ahab Application

Postby Jedem » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:04 pm

I too also enjoy alcohol. You are going to fit in just fine! =D
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment