Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Guild recruitment app

Postby goorab » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:11 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: cal, 30, pacNW
Have you read the About Us section of the website? yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? sure
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Vanilla WoW, some lich king.. big breaks between playing.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? raiding content - not just the loots, but the challenge of the fights actually comes first for me.
Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)? nope

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... b/advanced
Class: shaman (enhancement 494, healing 470-something.. not as geared as my enhancement)
Professions: Leatherworking (600)/skinning - have many of the high level patterns and PvP patterns
Level*: 90
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 85 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Enhancement. I feel like I never see anyone else play enhancement and I feel like It does a great deal of DPS if done right. I tried elemental, and it is cool and all that, but it doesn't require the attention and more complex play-style of enhancement, nor does it do more DPS given my gear choices.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? To a degree. I would hate to just fall into the "our guild needs another healer so all you'll do is heal".

Section 3: Your Alts**: Ironweave (lvl 6 warrior)
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? none of them
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances: Throne of Thunder and the one with the mantids.
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? I have only recently been able to do raids d/t the LFR function. Otherwise I have never been part of a guild that does Raids.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? sure
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Thursdays at 6 Pacific Standard Time until 9 Pacific Standard Time)? yes
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of: I have them

___Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for WoW: have it
___Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
Found you on Looking for guild function in the standard WoW interface thing
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
Elite Guard - I was invited by their GM because he said he was looking for people to raid in his guild. They have 496 members or something, but you would never know it because they cancelled 3 raiding days in a row. The experience that I had raiding with them was, well, okay.. but they also had a particular member who was very toxic in ventrillo about people messing up on boss fights (very negative, not pro-active, arrogant). I decided to just shrug my shoulders and be fine with it, but I ended up seeing some extremely inappropriate guild chat one day that made me /gquit.
Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay?
meeee-le
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
not sure what this means, so no
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
I don't know, why don't you go ask mr owl?
Which Beatle would you say is your favorite?
Iggy pop
Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
my favorite dinosaur is the stegosaurus
goorab

Re: Guild recruitment app

Postby Jedem » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Been waiting to see you online to schedule a trial run, next time you're online see if Jedem or Kyon are on. We'll get it all worked out. ;-)
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment