Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application from Twice/Sesech

Postby Twice » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:01 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Ron, 45, between San Francisco and Sacramento, CA
I know all about you.
Yes
RPGs? I started playing Dungeons and Dragons in 1975, have played and a DM for that, Metamorphosis: Alpha, Shadowrun, Earthdawn and variations of GURPS. MMOS? Started playing in EQ right after Ruins of Kunark dropped, played cap level toons and did various amounts of endgame raiding in EQ, DAoC, City of Heroes, Warhammer Online, LoTRO, SWTOR and WoW. I've played almost all of them, but not to or at endgame for the ones not listed.

<I guess I'll stop overwriting the questions, I've started to confuse myself>

How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? I started playing about three months after release, but my main circle of MMO friends didn't transfer and make it our main game until about the 1 year anniversary. I like most all of the game; exploring, questing, leveling, raiding, crafting. I probably keep playing for the social and interactive parts, talking to my friends and helping/questing and just hanging out.
Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)? Twitter, and Twitter alone.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Sesech - Kael'thas http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ech/simple
Class: Paladin - Protection/Holy
Professions: Engineering and Blacksmithing
Level*: 90
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 85 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Holy. Swaitched from Tanking to Healing in Wrath, due mainly to it being easier to be Raid Lead from the back than while staring at boss kneecaps.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Sure

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play? Twicefallen/DK/90, Hotch/Hunter/90, Twáin/Shaman/90, Twae/Mage/90, Wihpoc/Priest/90, Twyt/Monk/76, Aggrieved/Warrior/90, Vryll/Paladin/90. Last 2 are my Horde alts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? Started raiding as a raid alternate with Crimson/Greymane. Raided MC and ZG towards the end of Classic. Schedule conflicts kept me out of raiding for most of BC, although I saw all of Kara and parts of BT, the Eye, Gruul's Lair and SSC towards the end of the expansion. Server transfer and a new Guild on KT put me back into current content raiding in Wrath, completing Naxx, Ulduar ToGC and ICC through the annoying screaming dragon by the end of the expansion. Was backup Raid Lead for 10 man normal progression for the last half of Wrath, became main Raid Lead for <Parallel>/Kael'thas in Cata. Cleared Blackwing Descent, Bastion and Throne of 4 winds before Dragonsoul released. Cleared DS through Hegeara normal. Most of the raid core left during the long winter of the end of Cata, so didn't start raiding above LFR until the AoA Flex thing started. Have since cleared all of SoO in Flex with RealID friends' flexpugs on Sesech, primarily as a healer.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Yes.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Sundays at 3 Pacific Standard Time until 6 Pacific Standard Time)? Mostly.
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only) I use VuhDo
Deadly boss Mods Have it

The following is required for WoW:
Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated) Also have it (as you can tell by me talking all the time)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Ratshag, of Need More Rage fame. Jedem referred me to the site. Pretty much all of the current AoA Flex raid team knows me.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: <Crimson>/Greymane: guild imploded at the officer level. <Theatre of the Absurd>/Kael'thas: small RL friends Guild, most people stopped playing. <Sidhe Devils>/Kael'thas: Guild Leader decided he was done and removed most everyone (still not quite sure what happened here) <Parallel>/Kael'thas: Still in Guild

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? Maylay

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Sure

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Ewww, chocalate. (it's an allergy, so I kinda avoid chocolate everything)

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? Paul

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
Twice

Re: Application from Twice/Sesech

Postby Sneekly » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Yes, good good, we will get you all eventually :P
Sneekly

Return to Recruitment