Pally Healer App

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Pally Healer App

Postby abrose » Mon May 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Section 1:
Your first name, age, and general location: Scott I'm 24 years old and live in South Florida
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes I have
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Yes
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? 6-7 years I think. My favorite part is raiding and getting gear and making new friends
Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)? I am but i tend to shy away from them. They get annoying and I'm sick of seeing what everyone is eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ose/simple
Class: Pally, Holy spec
Professions: Mining and leveling up Jewelcrafting
Level*: 90

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Holy. I love healing and am very good at it.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? yes I have experience being a MT in previous content (BC, cata) and I am willing to go ret but I'm not a huge fan of DPS

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? I don't regularly play Alts, just slowing leveling up a monk and stuff just for fun. I can level very quickly if something is needed though
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts: n/a

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? All of vanilla/BC/WotLK/Cata. I took a 2 year break and don't have much experience with MoP but I am a very fast learner
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Sundays at 3 Pacific Standard Time until 6 Pacific Standard Time)? yes
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

yes___Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
yes___Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for WoW:
yes___Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) I left my old guild because no one was ever on and they barely raided and I was just alone grinding for gear, never got to do anything with guildies. I saw you guys on the Guild Finder and talked to someone in the guild for about 10 min and he was very helpful in answering my questions.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Lepus (Changed servers with a bunch of friends to a new one and started a raiding guild there), HORDE DECIMATORS (didn't have what I am looking for in a guild)

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? me-lee or deeps

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? sure, its the best way to win a fight

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? depends, I usually bite it so I can get there pretty quickly

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? you can never go wrong with Paul McCartney

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I like to have fun and I like to win. I give 100% in everything that I do
abrose

Re: Pally Healer App

Postby Jedem » Tue May 06, 2014 4:26 am

App looks good, friend Jedem or Izak and next time you're on we'll have a chat.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Re: Pally Healer App

Postby abrose » Tue May 06, 2014 8:19 am

Added both, looking forward to talking to you
abrose

Return to Recruitment