Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Social app :)

Postby Maelianna » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Molly, 38, Maine
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? WoW is the only mmorpg I've played seriously. I've dabbled recently in Rift but otherwise it's WoW or nothing.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? I started playing in April 2009. I love so many different things about the game. Leveling (I have 15 level 90s haha), dungeons, raiding, whatever. I'm not a huge PVPer but I do enjoy it on specific characters.

Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)? I'm @maelianna on Twitter and MollyRazor on Tumblr.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
I'm not applying as a raider, but if you're interested in my main here she is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... eli/simple
She's staying put on Medivh, though.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
I'm making a new alt on Ursin, her name is Th (seriously), she's a mage. My regularly played alts otherwise are Seoyun (90 hunter), Caelista (90 priest), Tingai (mid-40s hunter), Maelianna (50 mage). ....yeah I play a lot of alts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? Cleared normal MSV and ToES. 14/14 Flex SoO.

Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids?
Yes, although I'm not applying as a raider. I do have two raid ready characters (hunter and disc priest) on Medivh that I could cross realm with if you were ever looking for help/running flex/whatever.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Sundays at 3 Pacific Standard Time until 6 Pacific Standard Time)? Wednesdays I'll be in school.

The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

_x__Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only) - My healers use Vuhdo
_x__Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for WoW:
_x__Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
I "met" Jed because he was my giftee in a WoW Secret Santa, and now we're Twitter friends. It was through him I heard about the guild.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
I'm in (and not leaving) Waypoint (Medivh-A) and Tsu Tain Guu Faitaa (Drenden-H). Previously I was in Order of the Oak (Shadowsong-A) and left because they were no longer raiding.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay?
No matter how you say it I'll probably think you're talking to me (because people say Maeli many different ways)

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
Well yeah

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
The world may never know

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite?
John

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
I am a definite altoholic
Playing on a PVP realm makes me nervous but I'm also excited to give it a try
I'm pretty shy but still interested in meeting new WoW folks, guild chat is easier for me than voice chat. ;-)

End of Application
Maelianna

Re: Social app :)

Postby Jedem » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:15 pm

All the twitter friends are welcome! =D
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment