Guild Application - Taramïnkadot

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Guild Application - Taramïnkadot

Postby Taramïnkadot » Sun May 17, 2015 7:27 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: First name is Matthew, I'm 23 years old, located in Shreveport Louisiana, currently stationed at Barksdale AFB.
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Killed LK in Wotlk, killed Deathwing in Cata and got legendary dags.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? I have played since beginning of Wotlk, for a while PVP has held my interest, but I'm looking to get back into raiding.
Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)? I have Instagram. No twitter for me.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: Taramïnkadot is my toon name. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... t/advanced
Class: Rogue
Professions: BS and Eng
Level*: 100
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 85 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Subtlety. I prefer sub in PVP more than anything else regardless of OP'ness because I feel like its the most classic rogue spec. But for PVE i'll play whatever pulls the deeps.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Yes

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? I want to play my rogue only. I love my rogue. And she is the only thing I want to play.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? Killed 10/25m LK during Wotlk. Killed 25m Deathwing during Cata. Pvp'd during Firelands and Pandaland. Looking to get back into raiding now.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Sundays at 3 Pacific Standard Time until 6 Pacific Standard Time)? As an active duty military member my schedule does change about every 3 months. But most of the time yes i will be able to make those events.
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

N/A-Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
YES-Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for WoW:
YES with mic-Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Guild Finder

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Well over the past 6ish or so years I've played i have been in many many guilds/many servers/many factions. Usually leave due to guild becoming inactive. If you want an honest play by play recount of every guild I've ever been in i honestly cant even remember there have been so many. The main one i was in during the jist of my PVE was called From the Internet on Horde side Zuluhed realm.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? Maylay

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? No, i will however sweep the floor everyday because my roommate has dogs and their hair gets all over.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? I just rip it off with my teeth a swallow it whole.

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? Fire beatle from achievement "Pest Control"

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I have blue eyes and my mother has always told me I'm handsome.

End of Application
Taramïnkadot

Re: Guild Application - Taramïnkadot

Postby Taramïnkadot » Sun May 17, 2015 7:28 am

Also its alt 139 for ï in my name.
Taramïnkadot

Re: Guild Application - Taramïnkadot

Postby Sneekly » Sun May 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Message me on either Gensu-Ursin or Cogge-Ursin, if I'm not online then message Jedem-Ursin. One of us will get you sorted out :)
Sneekly

Return to Recruitment