Tiffy's Application

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Tiffy's Application

Postby Tiffy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:49 am

Section 1:
Tell Us about you: I'm a very active, social player. Generally friendly.

Your first name, age, and general location: Tiffany, 24 (25 on June 27th), WA state, USA.

Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes.

Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes.

What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? I've played a few (D2/D3, Maplestory, Silkroad Online, Eden Eternal, Runescape)

How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? I've been playing WoW since the BC (roughly Jan 2007), it's the community and game play that kept me playing WoW

Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)? No, just FB.

Section 2: Your Main Character:

Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: Tiffy (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ffy/simple)
Class: Death Knight
Professions: BS/Mining
Level*: 100
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 85 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Blood, I've always tanked and it's all I'm good at.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Yes.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Aphrodite (Warrior, 100), Kniggit (Paladin, 100), Manbearpig (Druid, currently 73, still leveling)

Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts: Aphrodite (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ite/simple), Kniggit (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... git/simple)

** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? Unfortunately, not enough since I work nights and the last guild I was in, they did raids on the days I have to sleep before work. Now that I no longer work overtime, I'm trying to find the right guild with activities that can fit in my schedule.

Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Yes.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Sundays at 3 Pacific Standard Time until 6 Pacific Standard Time)? Yes, I can. I'm off on Wednesdays.

The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

(No, not a healer) Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
(Yes, up-to-date too) Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for WoW:
(No) Ventrillo (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you): People talked about this guild, some good and bad things. I forgot who but somebody told me to search you on google to apply a while ago.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Lionheart, personal drama between the guy who liked me a lot and myself. I'm a lesbian. I haven't found the right guild since then.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? Me-lee, but I could be wrong. I have a deaf accent.

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Yus.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Apparently, the average amount of licks is 364.

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? I can't really answer that due to my deafness.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I'm deaf but I hope that doesn't affect my eligibility. I'm still capable of learning and being a good team player.
Please let me know if I missed anything or if you have questions/concerns, thanks for your time and consideration. :)
Tiffy

Re: Tiffy's Application

Postby Jedem » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:10 am

App looks good, whisper Jedem, Viidy, Gensu, or Sneakly next time we're in game and we move this app along.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment