Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Joining a FANTASTIC guild

Postby Môônmôôn » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:41 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Jeremy 20 San Diego CA
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Absolutely
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Played D&D with my buddies when i was younger but thats really it besides playing wow since burning crusade
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? Since burning crusade in i think 2007ish
Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)? No

Section 2: Your Main Character: Môônmôôn
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... n/advanced
Class: Warrior
Professions: Engineering/Mining
Level*: 100
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 85 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Fury basically because I've always had a thing about being the guy holding big shit and swinging it willy nilly

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Yes I'm duo-specced as protection however my gear is mostly fury oriented

Section 3: Your Alts**: Vanillaicé (mage) and various horde characters
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? honestly i only get on my alts if theres nothing to do on my main or i get bored on him
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? Well besides the new raid and a couple pandaria raids I've played in nearly every pve instance
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Sundays at 3 Pacific Standard Time until 6 Pacific Standard Time)? Sundays absolutely Wed however i dont usually get out of work until 5 and i live about a half an hour from work but i will definitely get on ASAP if i dont have personal things happening
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of: already have em

___Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for WoW: gonna download it
___Mumble (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
I was searching for a good active guild that was interested in pve after i realized i dont like pvp even though im on a pvp server :/
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
Fallen Heroes (Guild was inactive for over 3 months) and Rhyolite (inactive and very demanding and rude)
Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay?
Me-lee for sure
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
Ill sweep both my legs if im accepted
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
as far as i know at least 15
Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? Ringo because he knows how to drop a sick beat
Môônmôôn

Re: Joining a FANTASTIC guild

Postby Sneekly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:31 am

Everything seems to be in order, next time you're online message Gensu-Ursin, Cogge-Ursin, or Jedem-Ursin and one of us will move this application along :)
Sneekly

Return to Recruitment