Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

ipleadu's application

Postby ipleadthe5th » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you

name: Vinny Cantoni

Have you read the About Us section of the website? yeeee
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yeeee

What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?
I used to raid in Everquest 2 a long time ago but other than that I played a lot of csgo and left because people were too rude and try hard.

I’ve been playing WoW for about 2 months now, and I like how long it takes to get a better piece of gear

Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)?
I don’t see a need to have a twitter Instagram or tumblr because I play video games and don’t have a social life :D

Section 2: Your Main Character

Main character name: iPleadu
link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... adu/simple
Class: Monk Brewmaster
Professions: Mining and Enchanting
Level*: 100 iLevel 650

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:
Brewmaster because I wanted to tank to lead groups and my friend told me to go monk tank.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?
sure

Section 3: Your Alts:
level 40 warrior but it doesn’t matter

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
this is the free level 90 that I got with the expansion so I did all the instances and raids to item level 650
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Yes. Where is the chart?
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Sundays at 3 Pacific Standard Time until 6 Pacific Standard Time)? yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for WoW:
___Mumble (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
guild finder

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
earth dragons. Mainly a csgo team that’s why I quit.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? Maylay?

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? No mercy! xD

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
When I was in 5th grade me and some friends tried to count them and we stopped at 500 because we had to do school work :/

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? Paul McCartney

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I am new and looking to learn and maybe eventually lead raids. im on everyday except for monday and saturday mornings

End of Application
ipleadthe5th

Re: ipleadu's application

Postby Sneekly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:33 am

Message me on either Gensu-Ursin or Cogge-Ursin next time you're online :)
Sneekly

Re: ipleadu's application

Postby Sneekly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:26 pm

After further review, your application has been declined. We appreciate your interest in Avenger's of Azeroth and wish you good fortune with your future WoW endeavors.
Sneekly

Return to Recruitment