Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Azorans Application

Postby Azoran » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:13 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:

Doug, 23(24 here in a month), North Dallas suburbs area
I've read y'alls 'About us'
I agreed to comply with the rules
I've played or currently play - SW:TOR(up to old endgame), most Elder Scrolls games, Wildstar, Firefall
I've been playing WoW since 2005, honestly the part that interests me the most is the Lore and the environment of a tight knit raid group
Other than Facebook, I have a Twitter and Instagram account I usually keep up with, and a G+ I don't follow much

Section 2: Your Main Character:

Azoran - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ran/simple
Class: Paladin
Professions: Blacksmithing and Mining
Level:100
Holy, because I've played a Resto Shaman since launch and healing is just a role I enjoy
I am willing to Respec my secondary if needed(it's currently Retribution)

Section 3: Your Alts**:

Drixt-Blackwing Lair, Troll Resto Shaman, 100 - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ixt/simple
Polemicist-Scilla, Human Prot/Arms Warrior 96 - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ist/simple
I have a few other alts I just fool around on, that I'm not 100% on fully playing.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:

I've raided since Vanilla but took a break around MoP/early WoD, so I have experience doing progression raids up to ICC. I've picked up raiding recently and know my way around normal HFC
I understand the minimums for raiding, and am more than willing to make sure I meet them
I can attend Wednesday events for sure, Sunday events would be something I would have to check weekly(though I would know well in advance if I could make it)
I have DBM and Mumble, and can get/use Healbot

Section 5: Additional Information:

Saw it on the listings on the in-game guild finder

I honestly don't remember most of the guilds I actually raided in, but I raided on the BWL server with Stormtroopers Inc. and a guild whose name was in latin, but I don't remember the words(it was just abbreviated EV)

Maylay. Southern Drawl, y'all

I don't have a problem with that, sensei. No mercy.

That commercial says 3, but the world may never know.

I don't have a single favorite, but I guess John Lennon. He didn't have the chance to have a lackluster solo career

Other personal info-
I'm a recent college grad, got my bachelors in Computer Engineering from OU. I'm a big follower of college football, I also play Halo 5 and Destiny on my Xbone, and I just got picked up for the Air Force Officer Training School.
Azoran

Re: Azorans Application

Postby Jedem » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Application looks good, will get in touch ingame.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Postby Elainor » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:19 am

North Dallas suburb? Richardson, Plano, McKinney, Allen...?
Elainor

Postby Jedem » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:31 pm

Accepted, invited, and good to go.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment