Butterfinger Application

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Butterfinger Application

Postby Butterfinger » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:03 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Hey I am Chris, 27 in Colorado, USA.
I have read the About Us and the rules, and yes I do agree to comply with them.
I played vanilla wow though WoLK, a few different servers. I lead my own guild/10 mans/25 mans/40 mans. I took a break in 2009 and recently started playing casually again. I heard good things about this expansion and wanted to give it a shot and see what its about. I am not on Twitter or anything like that.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main Character: Butterfinger, Druid, Enchanting and Herbalism.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ger/simple

My current spec is Feral. I can do either Cat or Tank. I have been tanking since vanilla (and yes I got hell for it from every rogue but it worked)
I do not enjoy healing or boomkin. I did healing back in season 2-4 in arena's and don't much care for it in PVE.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
Currently None. I am playing my main only for now.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content?
My experience in raiding is(Ill try to remember it all): ZG, AQ20/40, BWL, MC, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Naxaramus(Vanilla and WOLK), Ulduar. I quit play right as the arena raid came out. Currently I am LFGing everything.

When I did raid I did my research on the fights so I wasn't a headless chicken. I have no problem leading raids/coordinating tanking and overall strategy. I try to understand each aspect of the raid so that I can better deal with issues that arise.

Section 5: Additional Information:
Since I have not played for 7 years I doubt I know anyone that plays in your guild. Also I found this site from the Guild Finder in WoW.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
I hardly remember it was 7 years ago.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay?
Maybe?

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
As long as you brush the arm in return?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?\
I think the owl said 3 right? Honestly Meh get a jolly rancher!

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite?
Neither, lets go with Freddie Mercury.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Go big or go home, Also its never okay to go home.
Butterfinger

Re: Butterfinger Application

Postby Sneekly » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Everything seems to be good, next time you're online message Kyon-Ursin or Cogge-Ursin and we can talk about what comes next :)
Sneekly

Return to Recruitment