Recruitment

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Recruitment

Postby Warbolt » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Good Evening!

I am a long-time WOW player (Vanilla/BC) with a main toon (il 820 destroy lock) and a few alts. I took a few years off between BC and Pandaland. I returned in Pandaland and played through WOD and took another year off from 08/2015 - 08/2016. I've been playing steady since the summer. Every once in a while you need to step away from the game. That partially explains not yet being an 885.

I was a member of Camelot since Pandaland and rose to through the ranks to the 3rd from the top before I left. Unfortunately, during the time I was away, the guild went through changes and went from a guild of 1,000 max capacity to where we needed to go through "boots" to make room for noobs, to what is now a shell of alts without a core of anyone. I usually see myself as 1/681 or 2/681, with nobody else on. It's not fun gaining achievement points for an empty guild and not having anyone to speak to in-game.

I'd love the opportunity to have the guild component restored to my gaming, and lend my experience to younger talent -- thanks for your time.
Warbolt

Re: Recruitment

Postby Sneekly » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:22 pm

Next time you are on whisper Kyon-Ursin, Gensu-Ursin, or Cogge-Ursin and we can talk about what comes next :D
Sneekly

Return to Recruitment