WoW App

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

WoW App

Postby Solt » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:44 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you
Your first name, age, and general location: Jeff, 30, New England
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes.
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes.
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Off and on for a few years in WoW (since Wrath*).
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game?
--Vanilla: Present. Played for a good deal.
-- Burning Crusade: Nope.
-- Wrath: Played for a very good deal.
-- Cataclysm: Played for a good deal; started to become off and on near the end.
-- Pandaria: Played for a bit, but didn't really raid.
-- Warlords: Played for a bit, off and on. No raiding, but started getting into PvP. (Can we pretend that xpac never really happened? No?)
-- Legion: Returned about...a week ago.
Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)? Yes. You can find me hanging out under the handle @SoltarisSiB; I also stream on Twitch (jmneal86).

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: Valorwing (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Valorwing/simple) (Aside: I appear to have lost my original character name due to the server transfer from Rexxar. A curse upon you, Blizzard! ...Nah, not really.)
Class: Paladin
Professions: Miner/Blacksmith
Level*: 110
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 85 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild. (I can definitely help with that.)

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Protection; even back in original (where it was literally untenable), I had this thing about being the tank. Touch my teammates...I dare you.
(Related: I also play Overwatch. I prefer playing Reinhardt, Ana, and Mercy.)

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? If I end up raiding again, then yes.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? I have a rogue I've currently left on Rexxar. If I really feel the need, I can just remake her; Legion came with a free boost.
Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content? Guilty of multiple counts of regicide against the Lich King; otherwise, multiple raids during prior xpacs, but no specific kills against the final final boss of an expansion.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids? Yes.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Sundays at 3 Pacific Standard Time until 6 Pacific Standard Time)? Wednesday, maybe (work- and school-dependent); Sunday, school-dependent.
The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

(Yes) Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
(Yes) Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for WoW:
(Yes) Mumble (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated) (does it use Push-to-talk?)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Hi, Jed.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Stands in Bad (Azgalor/Rexxar); and holy crap, did that place ever close up shop after Warlords.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay? Subjective, but the second is my preference.

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? ...Who wouldn't?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Three (And yes, I resorted to biting.)

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite? Ain't making that mistake this time. Sir Paul McCartney

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Currently undertaking graduate courses towards a degree in Financial Services and Banking Administration.
Solt

Re: WoW App

Postby Jedem » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:53 am

In like Flynn.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment