Application

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application

Postby Sethíous » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:00 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Sethíous

Email we can contact you at: xheyunloving@yahoo.com or via AIM - onset car crash

Class: Hunter

Current Level: 52 and Currently Sergant Major
If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 40 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) 13/0/30 (survial/beast) Once I get enough cash i will be re specing to the following... http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0510023100

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: Not yet
Are you Attuned for BWL: Not yet
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: Not yet

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: I have done pretty much all of the lower level instances that are currently available to me. I have also done many PvP raids.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? No. Personally I do not like people telling me how I should play my class. In the past I have been forced to respec and every time It did not go over well.

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes I have.

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Ssprinkles

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Saturdays at 6 server time)? As long as I am not swamped with papers or any family/friend matters yes. College sure kicks the life out of you. :p

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? I have both and use them frequently.

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) This is my first one though I have tried to play EQ in the past. I just was never able to grasp a liking to it.

Previous Guilds: I have been in a few guilds that I was not part of for long only because I felt that they were going no where, and many of them had way too many low levels so it was hard for me to level and find groups for certain things. The last Good guild that I was in was Descent and got Hunter Officer.
Why did you Leave that guild: ? I never left it. We ended up merging with Coven (I still kept my job as hunter officer when we merged.) At first things where going great. Than out of no where, the people that I was in Descent with were leaving. I decided to stay in Coven. Than things went really downhill. Members where being disrespectfull to me, Igonring me, and snapping at me for asking questions. Basically, they stopped helping. IMO, they turned out to be biased against non-60's because most of them where level 60's. A few people even left because they did not like the merge. I could not take it anymore so I left and started to make my way solo.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Not to my knowlege but I could be wrong.

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! : I have had my fair share of horrible guilds and I am looking for a guild with a good amount of 60's as well as end game expierenced players who are down to earth and helpfull to their guildmates.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

Hands down I am a very friendly person to easy to get along with though I do have my moments where I can be snippy. I mean who doesn't? As you get to know me you will no when not to bother me. :lol: I also say it how it is. If i feel there is a problem with the guild or another guild member I will come out and say it. I DO NOT beat around the bush. I am VERY blunt and too the point.

I also have a 60 mage (Kamaree) over on Lothar and have done ZG countless times with her. I got her 60 a few months ago and than decided to re-roll here on Ursin because I was getting bored with PvE. I also wanted to level with my boyfriend. Yes that's right. I am a girl :p What ever you say around the guys you can say around me. There is no need to hold back boys!

I like PvP a lot and you will find me doing battlegrounds and ganking most of the time but I do help out my fellow guildmates as much as I can.

I guess that's it. If you want to know more about me feel real to ask. I look foward to joining the guild and getting to know everyone. :)
Sethíous

Postby Jedem » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:11 pm

Application accepted and I will invite as soon as I can get on WoW! Welcome aboard! :-)
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment