Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

App.

Postby Jeebz » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:34 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Jeebz

Email we can contact you at: yocm@hotmail.com

Class:Rouge

Current Level: 31
If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 40 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Current Spec: Combat

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: no
Are you Attuned for BWL: no
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: no

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: i've done some

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: yeah

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with): I typed in LFG channel and some guy told me to fill out a app and I could join, so I did.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Saturdays at 6 server time)?: Probably, depends if I'm out drinking or having a good time. I'd let you know in advance if I could not attend.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?: Yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?): To be honest WoW is my first and only MMO

Previous Guilds: I forgot their names. I've been in a fairly big guild before.
Why did you Leave that guild: They kicked me because I ran out of my account and I was broke for awhile.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: nope.
Jeebz

Postby Kithandra » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:28 pm

Heya buddy, just one quick question that I think I should have you answer before we invite you, since you are under the min lvl requirement for the guild, explain why you should be able to get around this (don't worry, I'm just poor at wording stuff, just wondering if you're planning on power lvling up to 40 in the next couple weeks and if you're ready to put in an extra step to should you're worthyness)
http://www.rpgoutfitter.com/WoW-GM/char ... =inventory

"I still say we avenge better than you"
"Well, we just avenge Lorderadon, you avenge the world"
Kithandra

Return to Recruitment